Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in India, here come the recent Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently stayed at your friend’s place, to look after the house while he/she is away. You accidentally damaged something in his/her house. Write a letter to your friend and say
– What was the accident?
– When did it happen?
– Suggest how the damage can be fixed.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that children should receive formal training at school on how to be good parents in the future. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your hometown, please.
– Is it a good place to grow up? Why?
– Would you like to live in the countryside?
– Where would it be?
– Why do you like this area?
– Do you have interest in history?
– Did you study this subject at school?
– What is the recent book you read about history?
– When did you read it?
– What was it about exactly?
– Do you like to watch historical films?
– What is your opinion on snacks between meals?
– What do you like to have as a snack?
– When do you usually eat it?
Describe how you would spend your day off from your work or college. Please say
– Where would you go?
– What would you do there?
– With whom would you go there?
– Why do people take days off?
– What is the difference between people who worked in the past and today’s workers?
– Why do people work overtime?
– What are the effects of overtime on family life?
– What do you think about short and annual leaves?