Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the participation of boys and girls in different sports. We had to make a comparison and describe the diagram.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the differences between countries are becoming less evident because we see the same TV shows, advertisements, fashion and follow the same brands. To what extent the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Do you like science or not? Why?
– Why didn’t you choose science as a subject for your studies?
Describe an item you have bought that you were pleased with. Please say
– Where and when did you buy it?
– Describe the item.
– Why do you like it?
– Do you think street shopping is beneficial?
– Why do people choose to go to shopping malls?
– Did you buy something online?
– Were you pleased with the purchase?