G remembered the following IELTS Writing and Speaking questions after taking his test in India:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a double bar graph showing the results of a survey among students from different countries about the best solutions for global warming. Four solutions were suggested.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some psychologists think that the best way to overcome stress of everyday life is to spend a portion of the day doing absolutely nothing. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live far from here?
– What is your hometown like?
– Is it interesting?
– Are there a lot of activities to do? Why?
Describe something you have achieved (not at school or college) that you are proud of. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did you have to do it?
– How difficult was it for you?
– What was your reason for doing it?
– Let’s talk about education and children.
– Have teaching methods changed over the years?
– Who should teach children some important life skills, parents or teachers in schools? Why?
– Is leadership something you are born with or an acquired skill?