Thanks to our caring friend S.K. who recently took the IELTS test in India, we know this much about the topics and questions she had:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given line graphs showing the unemployment rate in percentages in the UK, Europe and Japan. We had to summarise the information presented to us.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people read the news online instead of reading newspapers or watching TV. Discuss the positive and negative effects of this trend.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Why did you move there?
– Do you like your house?
– What do you like the most about it?
– Can you describe the view from your windows?
– Are there trees around your house?
– Do you like them? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a toy from your childhood that you liked the most. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– When did you get it?
– And explain what you liked about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is it a good idea for parents to buy their children many toys? Why?
– Do you think children should share toys with their friends while playing? Why?
– Why are toys important for children?
– What kind of toys do you have in your home country?