The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend N who remembered the following:
Section 1. An inquiry about camping facilities.
Questions: form completion, filling in blanks, diagram labeling and multiple choice.
Section 2. A recorded message on membership in some trust.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 3. A conversation between Simon and Anita on global communication.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 4. A lecture on business ethics.
Passage 1. About bats.
Passage 2. About an IQ test.
Passage 3. Dinosaurs’ species and varieties.
Writing task 1 (a report)
The task was to describe two pie charts, the 1st showing the types of foreign language training taken by employees (part time in the evening was dominating with 38%) and the 2nd showing the reason for learning a foreign language (holiday travel was the dominating reason with 45%).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Rich countries should not employ skilled labor from poor countries, as the poor countries need the workers more. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job is it?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– What is more important: the work that you do or the people you work with?
– Do any numbers have a special meaning in your culture?
– Are you comfortable with numbers?
– How do you remember numbers?
– Do you find it easy to remember number or names?
– What public holidays do you like?
– What did you do last holidays?
Describe a small company that you consider a successful one, please say
– What company is it?
– What does the company do?
– What are the reasons for their success?
– Would you enjoy working with this company?
– Has the business in your country changed?
– What are the qualities required to manage a company?
– What do you think is better: to own a company or to work as an employee?
– What are the factors that are responsible for running a business successfully?