Our kind friend K who took the IELTS test in France sent the following questions he remembered:
Section 1. Application form to join a football club.
Section 2. Article about the extinction of a bird called fern.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Modernization of the radio and making it more affordable.
Passage 2. The El-Nino effect on rivers in the USA and how it has affected habitats.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing changes in the number of employees in different sectors in 2001 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists claim that they can tell whether a child will become a criminal by examining the child at the age of 3. Do you agree that crime is a product of human nature? Do you think we can stop children from becoming criminals?
– What is your full name?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What is the best room in your home?
– What makes your home interesting?
– Which relatives did you see often in your childhood?
– Which relative is more influential in your life today?
Describe a situation where you had to be polite.
– How can we help children to learn to be polite?