Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update from a recent IELTS exam in Denmark:
Section 1. A conversation between a person and a representative of a newspaper agency regarding furniture sale advertisement.
Section 2. A talk about a hotel, its rating and the facilities provided.
Section 3. A student was discussing a research project with his tutor.
Section 4. A lecture about amphibians.
Passage 1. An article about the history of tea.
Passage 2. An article about the use of technology to minimise interruptions of a person.
Passage 3. Article explaining the relation between science and cooking techniques.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a process flow diagram describing a process of production of deep fried salted peanuts in a particular company.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competitiveness is considered a positive quality of the society. How does competition affect individuals? Is it a positive or a negative approach?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you have friends at your study place?
– What qualities do you look for when making friends?
– What are the different ways to make new friends?
– How have friendships changed today, compared to the past?
– What kind of letters do you receive often?
– Do you prefer to write an email or call a person?
– How important is writing in your life?
Describe an interesting person you met recently. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Where and how did you meet him/her?
– What is interesting about this person?
– Why is this person interesting to you?
– Would you like to stay in touch with this person?
– Do you believe that first impression of a person is always correct?
– Do you think companies should take into account the personality of a candidate along with his skills?
– Do you think technology turned people into introverts?