The following IELTS questions were shared by V who recently took the test in Cyprus. V didn’t remember the Listening / Reading, but here are the Writing and Speaking.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write to a newspaper regarding an article they published about a TV program. Please say
– Why didn’t you like the article?
– Why do you like this TV program?
– What is you suggestion to the editor?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many children these days have their own mobile phones. What are advantages and disadvantages? Give your own opinion.
– Please show me your ID.
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– What do you like here?
– Is every wedding a big party in your country?
– What are the traditions?
– Whom do you invite to the wedding?
– Do you like traveling?
– Where do you usually go? Why?
– Do you think teachers have influence on children’s behavior?
Talk about a beautiful place in the nature. Please say
– What does it look like?
– Why do you go there?
– What makes this place so special for you?
– Is there any evidence of environmental damage in your country?
– What are your thoughts on how this can be reversed?
– What would you suggest to the government to do?