The IELTS test in Canada was shared by H (thanks a lot!) who remembered everything but the Listening test:
Passage 1. About children’s psychology.
Passage 2. About famous tourist destinations.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was one graph, one bar chart and one pie chart. The chart illustrated the number of students in university between 1984 and 1999, the graph showed the money spent on each student by the government over that period and the pie chart showed the percentage of students who enrolled in 1999 and came from different family background (poor, middle class and rich).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries big cities become very crowded. What are the causes and solutions for this problem, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about a place where you used to work (e.g. a school, a hospital, an office). Please say
– What was the workplace like?
– Did you like to work there?
– Describe the people you were working with.
– What games did you like as a child?
– Do you believe in what advertisements say? Why?
– Did you buy something after seeing an advertisement?
– Why do you think some people work from home?