An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the following information about a recent exam:
Section 1. Completion of medical form at a health center.
Section 2. A radio program about the ship St. Mary that sank.
Section 3. A teacher and student talked about a dissertation regarding absence reduction at work places.
Section 4. A lecture about a certain experiment.
Passage 1. About the environmental noise and hazards associated with it.
Passage 2. A research that compared humans and gorillas, including certain genetic traits such as patience.
Passage 3. The opinion of Leo Tolstoy about art.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart and images of seven stages of glass bottles recycling process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that organizations would benefit more from young managers than from older ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the place where you live now.
– Do you have public transport close to your place?
– Do you often visit cinemas? Why?
– Do you like to walk?
– How often do you walk?
– Where is it better to walk?
– Have you seen something exciting during you walks?
– What do you do in weekends?
– Do you have plans for the next weekend?
– Are there some interesting places to visit around your city in weekends?
Describe a change that happened to you. Please say
– When did it happen?
– What was the change?
– How did it influence you?
– Do changes have the same influence on people from different age groups?
– For whom is it harder to accept changes?
– What are the changes that happened in your country in the recent years?
– Was the life different in the past? Why?
– What do you think will happen in the future?
– Did you notice changes in the roles of family members?
– What kind of changes?
– How did it influence the communication between parents and children?
– Why is it so?