An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks S!) remembered the Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three line graphs showing profits and share prices of three different mobile companies. We had to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living there?
– Which is your favourite room?
– Do you wear comfortable or fashionable shoes? Why?
– Which shoes do you like better? Why?
Describe an old person whom you know well and admire. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why do you like him/her?
– What did he/she do at a young age?
– Explain what you learned from him/her.
– Do you think an old person can always give good advice to a teenager?
– Is it better for an old person to live alone or with family?
– Can old people teach their grandchildren? Why?
– Is it right or wrong? Why?