Our friend T took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and remembered the following information:
Section 1. About a school trip.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Information about hotels and other accommodation options.
Questions: short-answer questions, match information to paragraphs.
Passage 2. An article about project management.
Questions: diagram labeling.
Passage 3. About the history of maps.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions, match sentences to paragraphs.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have booked two theater tickets in advance for you and your friend, however due to some reason you are unable to come. Write to your friend about it and say
– What is the reason?
– Why can’t you move your other commitment to a different time?
– Suggest what to do with the extra ticket.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries people of all ages place extra emphasis on sports and exercising. Do you think it is a positive development? Give your opinion and relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like to do on a sunny day? Why?
– What activities can people do on a sunny day?
– What did you do in school on a sunny day?
Describe a decision you had to make in the past, which impacted positively on your life. Please say
– What was the decision?
– Why did you make it?
– How did you benefit from it?
– What are the changes seen in people’s daily life today compared to the past?
– Does technology have an impact on people’s daily routine?
– What is people’s reaction to these changes?