Thanks to our friends M, P and E we know about a recent IELTS exam in Australia (sorry, they didn’t remember the Listening topics):
Passage 1. Listening to the ocean floor in order to measure the depth using sound.
Passage 2. Advertisement’s attraction for children.
Passage 3. About loss of memory and human ability to remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given floor plans of a typical office in Japan and in America and were asked to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today’s global energy needs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Who is choosing your clothes?
– Do you help people to select clothes?
– What type of fashion do you prefer, western or eastern?
Talk about a meal or a picnic that you had recently. Please say
– What was the occasion?
– What did you drink and eat?
– Have you enjoyed it? Why?
– Do you think we should preserve our traditional foods?
– Do you cook by yourself?
– Does media help to spread the culinary culture among us?
– What needs to be done for certain foods and culture to spread in the world?