Our friends A and S shared the information below after taking the IELTS test in Australia.
Section 1. A conversation at the post office with a client sending an express post item.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. Two students were talking to the professor regarding their research.
Section 4. About tire recycling process.
Passage 1. Dogs registration at a city council offices.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2,3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About birds varieties in the UK.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend who is working in multinational company. In your letter
– Tell him/her that there is a job vacancy in their company.
– Say how you found out about the job.
– Ask for help with your job application.
– Explain why you are interested in this job.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Children today are not as fit and healthy as in the past. Discuss the causes for this situation with relevant examples and give your opinion on possible solutions.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a library that you are going to. Please say
– Where is it located?
– Why do you like/dislike it?
– How often do you go there?
Cue Card 2
Describe a very crowded place that you have visited recently. Please say
– What is this place?
– Where is the place located?
– Why did you go there?
– What do you think about the population growth rate?