The IELTS exam below was collectively shared by M and R from Australia (thanks!).
Section 1. Registration of a new patient at the hospital, as he has recently arrived in the city.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Application for a permanent position in a supermarket.
Passage 2. A set of rules regarding the accommodation, fuel and other allowances for employees while on a business trips for the company.
Passage 3. Sightings of a sea dinosaur and various researches into it.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a recommendation letter for your friend who is applying for a job. In your letter please say
– How long do you know him/her?
– What are the main qualities of your friend?
– What is his/her work experience?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most people prefer shopping in supermarkets to small shops or local markets. Is this a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Do you study or work?
– What are you studying?
– Do many students from your country take these subjects?
Describe a wedding you have recently attended. Please say
– Whose wedding was it?
– Where was it?
– Whom did you go with?
– Do you like weddings?
– Why do you like or dislike them?
– Why does media pay attention to the celebrity weddings (of actors and actresses)?
– Is wedding important in our society?