IELTS test in Australia was share by S, K and A, and here is what they collectively remembered:
Section 1. About women’s organizations.
Section 2. About an art gallery and its map showing all the rooms.
Section 3. About second hand furniture.
Section 4. About Indian women.
No one managed to remember the topics.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You would like to work for a company abroad. Write a letter to an employment agency, saying:
– what kind of company you want to work for,
– why you want to work there and why,
– why you want to work abroad.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more people are wearing fashionable clothes. Is this a positive or negative development? Give reasons to support your answer.
– What is your name?
– What do you do, work or study?
– Why did your choose this course?
– How much time do you spend watching TV?
– What kind of programs do you watch when you want to relax?
Cue Card 1
Describe a trip that did not go as well as you planned, please say:
– what happened,
– where it happened,
– what did you do.
Cue Card 2
Talk about an exciting sport, please say:
– what it is,
– how to play it,
– why it is exciting.
– Do you understand why people choose to play sports which are dangerous?
– What qualities a person needs to succeed in playing such sports?