Below are the topics and questions shared by our kind friend J after his IELTS exam in Australia. The only sections J remembered were Writing and Speaking.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a production diagram of canned fruits. It was showing the whole process from picking up fruits to the distribution of final product.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
News is a source of knowledge about the world. How much can we trust the journalists? What are the qualities a good journalist should have?
– Talk about the weather.
– Compare the weather in Australia and your country of origin.
– What is the importance of flowers in your country?
– Do they have some special meaning in your country?
– Do you know any particular flower that is important?
– What do public holidays mean to you?
– How important to you to have holidays from time to time?
Described a place near water ( lake or river) that you have visited recently. Please say
– Where is it located
– Who did you go with?
– What did you do there?
– What did you like or dislike about this place?
– What do you think about the global warming?
– Do you like to travel by ships?
– Compare traveling by ships/boats in the past and nowadays.
– How does the global warming affect the oceans?