Our friend H took the IELTS test in Ahmedabad, India and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions, below:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of adults going to schools in six different countries in 2010. We had to summarize the information.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people feel that robots are very important to humans’ future development, while others think they are dangerous and have negative effects on the society. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Did you have training before starting this job?
– Will you need training in the future?
– What do you do in your leisure time?
– How much time do you spend at home?
– Do you spend a lot of time with teenagers?
– What is the best part of being a child?
Talk about a situation when you used your phone and were pleased about it. Please say
– When was it?
– What did you need to use the phone for?
– Why were you pleased afterwards?
– Do you call your friends often?
– What activities do you do with your friends at home?
– How much time do people spend on mobile phones?
– Who is using phones the most, teenagers or older people?
– For what purpose do people use phones the most, in your opinion?
– Is social media a good platform for advertisements?
– Is it annoying to have a person use their phone while a group is having a serious discussion? Why?