Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– What do you do at work?
– Do you enjoy it?
– Tell me about your eating habits.
– How many times a day do you eat?
– Did your eating habits change with time?
– What food do you like? Why?
Talk about a letter that you have received recently. Please say
– Who sent it to you?
– What did it say?
– Why was it important?
– Are printed letters important in your job?
– Why is it so?
– What features are important in professional communication?
– Do you prefer printed or electronic information? Why?
– Do you think future historians will be able to analyse us in 50 years?
– Will it be easy, in your opinion?