We have just heard from Q. who took his IELTS test in Vietnam. He said, “I could only remember the Speaking questions, this is my first time so I’m quite nervous. Finally, thanks for your help! Those topics you sent really helped me!”
Below are the questions on topics Q. remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Is your hometown a good place to live?
– Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
– Do you use a wallet? Why/why not?
– What do you keep in your wallet?
– How about your friends, do they use wallets?
– Would you give a wallet as a gift to a friend of yours?
– Where do you usually keep your wallet?
– Have you ever lost a wallet?
– Do you like to watch the sky?
– Is there a good place to see the stars in the area where you live?
– Do you know much about stars and planets?
– Did you learn about stars or planets at school?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an activity on the beach that you would like to try. Please say
– What activity it is
– What you need to do this activity
– How easy or difficult it is
– And explain why you would like to do it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of jobs require people to work on the beach?
– Why do some people enjoy the beach?
– Does the beach have any effect on people’s health?