Thanks to V who recently took the IELTS test in Vietnam we have these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about the place where you live.
– What do you like the most about this place?
– What do you usually do on your birthday?
– What do you like the most about your birthday?
– Does birthday mean a lot to you now?
– At what age do you think birthday would feel special?
Talk about a meal that you would like to have. Please say
– Where would it be?
– What kind of food would you choose?
– Who would you share it with?
– Why is this meal so special to you?
– Do you like meals cooked at home better than at a restaurant?
– Do you think that meal cooked at home will be safer than one cooked outside?
– Do you think the quality of food depends on its price?
– What is the difference between children’s and adults’ choice of food?
– Should government have strict food safety regulations?