The IELTS exam in the UK was the same as in Pakistan, and here is another version of Speaking, kindly shared by M.
– What is your name?
– Where is your home town?
– Have you studied about the history of your hometown at school?
– Do you remember anything from you studies at school about the history of your hometown?
– What is your home town famous for (or ‘what is special about your home town’)?
– What do you like about your home town?
Talk about a person who speaks a different language to yours whom you have met. Please say
– Where & how did you meet this person?
– What was so special about this person?
– What did you learn from him/her?
– What are the best ways for immigrants to learn the language of the new country after immigration? (Other than language courses)
– Why do people immigrate?
– What are the benefits for countries that accept immigration?