C took the IELTS Speaking test in Tehran, Iran and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like giving presents? Why?
– In what situations do people give presents to each other?
– Why do you think it is?
– What was the last gift that you received?
– Who gave it to you?
– Why did you receive it?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
Describe a situation when you had to earn money on your own to spend on a particular thing. Please say
– What was the situation?
– What did you buy?
– How did you feel after getting it?
– How can credit cards affect people’s shopping behaviour?
– Do you think people shop more or less with credit cards?
– Do you prefer to buy things for cash or with a credit card?
– Why is that?