The Speaking questions below were shared by Y from Taiwan. Thanks to the contributor!
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What is more important to you, the job or people you work with?
– Do you think people in your country do lots of housework?
– Do you like to do housework? Why?
– Do you like flowers?
– Do flowers mean anything in your country?
– Do people in your country send flowers to one another?
Talk about the books you like to read. Please say
– What kind of books do you like to read?
– When did you start to read?
– Why do you read these books?
– Do people read a lot in your country?
– Why don’t people read?
– What do they usually read?
– Why do they read magazines or comic books instead of books?
– What’s the difference between the books for adults and for children?
– Do you think imagination is important for people who read?
– If people don’t read, will they start to read in the future? Why?