Our friend M took the IELTS test in Sudan and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– What is more important, the job itself or the people you work with?
– Why is that?
– Let’s talk about sports.
– What is the most popular sport in your country?
– Why is it so popular?
– Do you play it?
– Would you like to try a different sport in the future?
Talk about a disagreement that you had recently with one of your friends. Please say
– What was it about?
– Why did you disagree?
– What happened after that?
– How do you feel about it now?
– What do children usually disagree upon? Why?
– Why do adults have disagreements with their parents?