The questions below were shared by A.R. who took his IELTS Speaking test in India.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living there?
– Would you like to move somewhere else?
– Let’s talk about clothes.
– How often do you wear special clothes?
– Do you remember wearing special clothes in your childhood?
– When was the last time you wore a special outfit?
– Do you like wearing traditional clothes?
Describe a talent or an interest you had in your childhood (such as singing, dancing, doing crafts, etc). Please say
– What was the talent or interest?
– How did you discover your talent?
– How did you try to develop it?
– Why were you interested in that?
– Do your friends know about your talent?
– Do you think it is important for a children to have special talent?
– Should parents help them to develop their talent?
– What do you think about parents forcing their children into something?
– What should everyone do to take their special talent to the next level?