M took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Do you like gifts? Why?
– What was the best present that you ever received?
– Who was it from?
– What was the occasion?
– Do you like pets?
– Did you have one in your childhood?
Talk about a country that you would like to live in. Please say
– What country and where is it?
– How did you hear about it?
– Why do you want to live there?
– Many people from your home country like to migrate to other countries, why do you think it is so?
– What do you think is better, having a good job or living in a good country?
– What is the most important thing that makes people happy in any country?
– Could people’s happiness be measured?
– How does the government contribute to people’s satisfaction?