An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, B!) remembered and shared the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– Can you describe your home town?
– Do you enjoy working or studying in a group?
– Why is that?
Describe a song that reminds you of a particular time in your life. Please say
– What song is it?
– Where and when did you hear it?
– What memories does it bring?
– Do you think everybody can sing?
– What is the difference between those who took music lessons and those who didn’t?
– How does music influence different cultures?
– Why are some musicians more successful than others?
– Who is your favourite musician? Why?