Our friend T took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– How is the place and people where you live now?
– Would you like to move somewhere else in the future?
– Do you prefer indoor or outdoor games?
– Do you engage in indoor sports?
– What indoor games do you like?
– What effect can indoor games have on local community in your opinion?
– Have you ever been given a wrist watch as a gift?
– Why do you think some people wear expensive wrist watches?
– Do you wear a wrist watch at the moment?
– Did you wear a wrist watch as a child?
– Why/why not?
Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say
– Who is your neighbour?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How often do you see the neighbour?
– What makes this neighbour an interesting person?
– How do you think neighbours can be brought together?
– Do you know neighbours by their names?
– How do you think business can impact on local community?
– Do you think your country is a community?
– What do you think about the national identity of your country?
– What do you think is the impact of technology on students?