An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you learn to ride a bicycle in your childhood?
– Is it easy to ride a bicycle in your country?
– What are the benefits of riding a bicycle for a child?
– Is it safe to ride a bicycle on roads?
– What type of music do you like?
– Do you still like the same music that you liked in your childhood? Why?
Describe a toy that you used to play with as a child. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you and when?
– When and where did you use to play with it?
– How does media attract children towards toys?
– Do children learn any good habits from playing with toys?
– Do you think preference for toys changes with age? Why?
– Do you think some parents are spending too much money on toys?
– What does attract children towards a toy, in your opinion?
– Which are the preferable toys for children now? Why?