Our friends N from Mauritius and R from South Africa remembered being asked very similar questions in a recent IELTS Speaking test. Here is what they collectively remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your house.
– What do you like about it the most?
– Is reading necessary in your opinion?
– Are there any local newspapers in your town?
– Do you think communication is important between neighbours?
– Where do people usually meet in your town?
– Why do they communicate?
Talk about a problem in your local area that you noticed. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you think it might be a problem?
– Suggest a solution for it.
– Are there any other problems in your local area?
– How can your local area be improved?
– Is the government doing enough to provide better services to people in your country?
– What else can be done to improve the standard of living in your country?