When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like the place?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you intend to move to another place? Why?
– What type of music do you like? Why?
– What music don’t you like? Why?
– Can you play any musical instrument?
– What languages do you speak?
– Would you like to learn another language?
– What language would it be? Why?
– Do you think it is difficult to learn English?
– Who should be involved in provision of entertainment facilities – the government, corporate bodies or individuals?
– In the country side would it be good for the government to provide entertainment facilities?
– Should entertainment be banned?
– Can entertainment be used for education?
Talk about a film that you watched and did not like. Please say
– What was the name of the film?
– Where did you watch it?
– Briefly describe the film.
– Did you watch it yourself or with friends?
– Did they like it or not?
– Is it better for children to watch films at home or in cinemas?