The IELTS test taker D from Nigeria remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you use a computer at work?
– How important is it for you? Why?
– When did you see a computer for the first time?
– When did you use it for the first time?
– What was it for?
– Do you think it is good that children are exposed to computers at an early age now? Why?
Describe a place that you have visited far away from home. Please say
– Where and what is this place?
– How did you travel to this place?
– What did you do there?
– What mode of travel do you prefer? Why?
– What are the advantages of travelling by air?
– Do you think air travel is becoming globalised?
– Do you think airlines are managing the gas emissions correctly?
– Do you think that passengers would be willing to pay more for travel to fund a way to reduce these emissions properly?