Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked in a recent IELTS Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Describe your favorite style of clothes.
– Who picked your clothes in your childhood?
– What kind of toys did you have in your childhood?
– Do you keep any of your old toys now?
– Why do you keep it?
Describe an activity that you do to stay healthy. You should say:
– What do you do exactly?
– When did you start doing this activity?
– How much time do you spend on this activity weekly?
– Explain what benefits you get from this activity.
– In your country how do people try to keep fit?
– Do you think women and men in your country have equal conditions to do sport activities?