M remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions after his recent test in Iran:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Why do people like to live in cities?
– Why do you prefer to live in a city?
– What city did you visit recently?
– What city are you going to visit in the future?
– Why do you want to go there?
– Who will you go there with?
Talk about something that you lost. Please say
– What was the item?
– Where and when did you lose it?
– What did you do about it?
– How did you feel about it?
– Why do children lose their things?
– Why do adults lose their private things more than other things?
– Studies have shown that people who are messy are more creative. Why is it so?