IELTS Speaking questions from Indonesia were shared by D (thank you!), who sent us the following:
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What do you remember about your hometown from your childhood?
– What is so special about your hometown, in your opinion?
– Did you recently have a vacation?
– Do you think vacations are important? Why?
– Do you enjoy going on vacation on your own or with other people? Who would you take with you?
Talk about one of your long-time friends. Please say
– when you first met your friend,
– what made you want to be friends with him/her in the first place,
– how the two of you keep in touch with each other.
– How do people make new friends?
– What do you think makes people have a long friendship?
– Does it make things easier in a friendship if you have similar interests?
Pingback: IELTS test in Indonesia - October 2010 (General Training) | IELTS-Blog