C took IELTS in India and remembered the following Speaking test questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What does your company do?
– What changes would you like to make there?
– Let’s talk about the weather.
– Do you like a hot or a cold climate?
– Do you like when it is raining?
– Do you think the weather is more important to people who play sports? Why?
– Do you think most people enjoy a hot climate? Why/Why not?
– Do you wear sunglasses?
– Do you buy expensive glasses or not? Why?
– What kind of shoes do you like? Why?
Describe a city in your country that you would like to visit. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What can people do there?
– Why do you want to go there?
– Will you go there by yourself or with friends?
– When do you plan to do it?
– How will it make you feel when you are there?
– When is the best time to visit it?