When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– Do you see yourself working in the same field in the future?
– Have you worked or studied in groups?
– Do you prefer to study in a group or individually?
– What does one learn while working or studying in a group?
– What are the drawbacks or disadvantages of studying/working in a group?
– Do you like colours?
– What are the colours that you would rather not have in your house?
– Do you think colours influence you?
Talk about your favourite song. Please say
– What is the song about?
– When did you first hear the song?
– Why is it your favourite?
– Does it remind you of something when you hear it?
– Let’s talk about music.
– What kind of music do children like to listen to?
– Is it different from what you listen to?
– What kind of music does the older generation like to hear?
– Why do people like to listen to music?
– Do you like to sing?
– Do you think everyone can sing?
– What are some of the occasions when people sing?
– Do you think all cultures enjoy singing?