When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your flat or apartment, please.
– Do you want to own a house or an apartment?
– What changes will you make to your own place?
Talk about a small scale business in your country that earned good reputation in society. Please say
– What kind of business is it?
– What can you learn from this company?
– How helpful is this knowledge to you?
– Is it easy to establish a business in your country?
– What do you think about family owned businesses?
– Would you like to be a manager of such business? Why?
– What are the main responsibilities of a manager in your opinion? Why?
– What qualities should a good manager possess? Why?