Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India, we can share the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live?
– How far is it from here?
– Do you like music? Why?
– What kind of music do you like?
– Do people in your country like music?
– Were you listening to music when you were younger?
– Do you think music will change in the future?
Describe a place where you’d like to go for a perfect holiday. Please say
– When and where do you want to go?
– Who would you like to go there with?
– Why do you think it’s a perfect holiday place?
– Have you been there previously?
– What memories do you have from that place?
– Do you think people should take breaks for holidays?
– Is it beneficial in your opinion? Why?
– Do you think companies would benefit if their employees take long holidays?
– Do you think people should spend more on holidays?
– Are only expensive holidays making people happy?