Our friend A took the IELTS Speaking test in India and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your home town?
– Please describe your hometown a little.
– How long have you been living there?
– Are you still in contact with your friends from high school?
– What happened on the first day of high school?
– Who was your favourite teacher?
– Does it rain much in your city?
– Do you like rainy days?
– What do you do if you’re outside and it starts raining?
Describe a time when you helped someone. Please say
– Who did you help? Why?
– How did you help this person?
– What was the result?
– Do you like helping others?
– Do you do it often?
– In what way do people usually help each other?
– Is there any difference between the past and the present in the way people help others?