Our friend R was asked the following questions in his recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe a place that you like in your hometown.
– What transportation facilities do you have in your hometown?
– Let’s talk about hats and caps.
– Do people in your country wear hats and caps? Why?
– Do people wear them for special occasions or in everyday situations?
– Have you ever wore a cap as a child?
– Do you like to dance?
– Why do you like dancing?
– When do people in your country usually dance?
Describe a situation that angered you the most. Please say
– Where and when did it happen?
– What exactly made you angry?
– How did you handle this situation?
– When you replay this situation in your mind, do you still feel angry?
– Do you think expressing your emotions is important? Why?
– How do people in your country express their emotions?
– Does modern society influence positive or negative emotions? Why?
– What are the effects of positive or negative emotions on health?
– Can you explain this?
– Do men and women express emotions in a similar way?