Thanks to A from the UAE we can share the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you like your job?
– How was your first day there?
– Do you drive or use public transport?
– Why is it better?
– What is your favourite day of the week? Why?
– What is the busiest day of the week for you?
– What can you do to avoid it?
Talk about an item that you bought but rarely use. Please say
– What is the item? Describe it.
– Where and when did you buy it?
– Did you actually need it? Why?
– What is shopping like in your country?
– Is online shopping popular in your country?
– What is an effective advertisement in your view?
– What kind of media is better for ads, TV or magazines? Why?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of advertising supervision by the government?