The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took the IELTS test in Bulgaria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your position?
– When do you prefer to work, in mornings or afternoons? Why?
– Do you like advertisements?
– What types of advertisement are common in your country?
– Did you buy anything because of an ad?
– What type of clothes do you prefer?
– What aspect is important for you when choosing clothes?
– Why is the brand important?
– Do you help others to choose clothes?
– Who was choosing your clothes for you when you were young?
Describe a photo that you like. Please say
– Where was the photo taken?
– Who took the photo?
– What was on that photograph?
– Do you like taking photos?
– What are the similarities between photographs and paintings?
– How much can we trust photographs presented by journalists?
– What is the role of photographs in the newspapers?