The IELTS test questions below were shared by R from Bangladesh:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Why do you live there?
– Do you know neighbours in your area?
– What is your favourite colour?
– Why do you like it?
– What colour would you choose for your room?
– Why would you choose it?
– Do you drink tap or bottled water? Why?
Talk about a language that you would like to learn apart from English. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to learn it?
– What benefits will you have from learning it?
– What are the difficulties of learning this language?
– Why do people learn a foreign language?
– How can we learn languages easily?
– Do you think everyone should learn a foreign language?
– Why do some people learn faster than others?
– Is there an influence of a foreign culture on your culture?
– How can we learn about other cultures apart from language study?