The IELTS test questions below were shared by G from Bangladesh:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What food do you like?
– Why do you like it?
– Did you try a new food recently?
– Did you try a foreign food in your childhood?
– Do people of your county like foreign dishes?
– What kind of dishes do they prefer? Why?
– Do you think this trend will continue?
– Can you remember your first teacher at school?
– Tell me about your favourite teacher.
– Do you think teachers in the past were different from teachers today?
Describe a party you have attended recently. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Who did you go there with?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Do you usually like parties?
– Do children enjoy parties? Why?
– Why do people arrange parties?
– What are benefits of a party?
– Why do some people hate parties?
– How do people enjoy free time in your county?
– What do you think about outdoor sports and computer games?
– What are the pros and cons for both of them?