Our friend S took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– Do you read magazines? Why?
– Which one do you prefer?
– Did it help you to learn English?
– What are the differences between a magazine and a newspaper?
Talk about a course that you would like to take if it was available in your country. Please say
– Why would you like to learn about this?
– Do you think other people should take this course too?
– What can be done to make it available?
– If some institution would offer the course, would you take it?
– Let’s talk about some popular courses offered by universities in your country.
– Can you name a few courses?
– Why are they so popular?
– Is it easy to find a job after finishing these courses?
– What are some qualities of a good teacher in your opinion?
– Do you think only education can make teachers successful?
– What kind of skills a sports teacher should have compared to a maths teacher? Why?