Our friend N shared these Speaking questions after a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like sunny days?
– What activities can’t you do on a sunny day?
– Would you go on a holiday to a place that doesn’t have any sunny days?
– Do you like to take photographs?
– What kind of photographs do you like to keep?
– Do you think being a photographer is an interesting career?
Talk about special clothes that you wore. Please say
– When did you wear the clothes?
– Where did you buy that outfit?
– What did people say about it?
– What do you look for when buying new clothes?
– Why do we need uniform?
– What are the disadvantages of having to wear a uniform?
– What is your opinion about workplaces that don’t have uniform?
– Do you think people nowadays are wearing the same styles of clothing as before?
– Do you think it’s something to do with globalisation?
– Do you think clothing manufacturers are pushing this trend?
– Is it a good thing that people no longer wear their traditional costumes?