People who had IELTS exams in Italy and Mongolia share their questions for everybody to enjoy. Thanks to C. and M., here is what they were asked:
Speaking test in Italy
– What’s your name?
– What do you do? Work or study?
– Why have you chosen your work?
– What are the good things about your work?
Talk about an important decision that you had to make that involved other people. You should say:
– What type of decision was it?
– Who were the other people?
– Why was it important?
– Do you think that music is important during school period?
– What’s the most popular instrument chosen by children?
– Do you play some instrument? What kind of instrument?
– Are team sports important for child? Why?
– Is group activity important at work? Why?
– Do you think that competition can affect workplace?
– Do you see any difference between men and women regarding competition at work?
Speaking test in Mongolia
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that job?
– Do you like shopping?
– What kind of things do you not like to buy?
– Do you prefer to shop in big supermarkets or in small ones?
– Do you like to travel? Why?
– Which country did you like the most? Why?
Talk about a traffic jam you got in, you should say:
– How and where it happened?
– How long did you stay in it?
– How did it make you feel?
I was asked some general questions regarding problems with traffic jams.
– Should governments be responsible for solving this problem?
– Should individuals be involved in this?
– Is public transportation necessary? Why?