IELTS speaking questions from Australia were shared by V. (thank you, our kind friend!). Here is what he remembers:
– What is your name?
– What can I call you?
– What do you do, study or work?
– Where do you work?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– Do you think this is a good job? Why?
Talks about a shop that you like the most, you should say:
– Where it is,
– What it sells,
– How you found it.
– I was asked to discuss saving money.
– How can you encourage your children to save money (as they are very small and don’t know the importance of money)?
– What do you think about the way men and women shop?
– How is it different?
– Do you think it’s the parents or the government who should take the responsibility to encourage children to save money?